Yes, Grandaddy may be gone but the band's not forgotten. In particular, poobah Jason Lytle hasn't spaced on his group's songs -- though he did stumble and not quite fall during "Jeez Louise" off his latest album, Just Like the Fambly Cat. It was a sweet, hypnotic, dimly lit, and not-quite-acoustic set on Tuesday, Aug. 8, at Cafe du Nord, the first of two nights at our fave former speakeasy. Lytle switched between guitar and keyboards, playing with multi-instrumentalist Rusty Miller from Jackpot.
Nice Vans, by the way, JL.
Most Commented On
- Nobody was hurt? What about - April 17, 2014
- uJWkVtYPrm - April 17, 2014
- THE SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME CURE MY HIV - April 17, 2014
- From the picture, downpour.I - April 17, 2014
- "’This guy stood up and said - April 17, 2014
- HOW I GOT BACK MY HUSBAND - April 17, 2014
- Bring your own - April 17, 2014
- gnKhxqUpXD - April 17, 2014
- And the news agencies are - April 17, 2014
- the great spell caster that saved my marriage - April 17, 2014