Yes, Grandaddy may be gone but the band's not forgotten. In particular, poobah Jason Lytle hasn't spaced on his group's songs -- though he did stumble and not quite fall during "Jeez Louise" off his latest album, Just Like the Fambly Cat. It was a sweet, hypnotic, dimly lit, and not-quite-acoustic set on Tuesday, Aug. 8, at Cafe du Nord, the first of two nights at our fave former speakeasy. Lytle switched between guitar and keyboards, playing with multi-instrumentalist Rusty Miller from Jackpot.
Nice Vans, by the way, JL.
Most Commented On
- As they see fit - December 12, 2013
- what exactly do you mean by - December 12, 2013
- There are probably more - December 12, 2013
- What is offensive is the suggestion - December 12, 2013
- Xmas is coming - December 12, 2013
- Aspen Outreach - December 12, 2013
- WRONG SOLUTION - December 12, 2013
- I've lived here for 25 years, - December 12, 2013
- The homeless problems in San Francisco - December 12, 2013
- Aaaaaamen. There is no one - December 12, 2013