So if you're not rambling down to LA for Arthur Nights - I'm still contemplating making the drive down for Sun Ra Arkestra, White Magic (!), Watts Prophets (!!), and Ruthann Friedman, special n'all - you really oughta check out Oxford Collapse. Dudes make raucous jagged indie rock of a fine order - and the NYC trio have a new album out on Sub Pop, Remember the Night Parties. Sounded just swell to me. And there's a pic of a partially clothed human on the cover. Make what you will of that.
Oxford Collapse play with those harmonizers the Jogges Saturday, Oct. 21, at Hotel Utah. I'll take any excuse to scamper across the freeway exit like a frightened deer...
Most Commented On
- Xorauguynafnvji - May 21, 2013
- Mission of the Commons has - May 21, 2013
- Right wing trash. See how the - May 21, 2013
- I get your point and agree, - May 21, 2013
- San Francisco's loss, - May 21, 2013
- Project much? - May 21, 2013
- Troll. Another miserable, - May 21, 2013
- You're right, there is no similarity - May 21, 2013
- Can't you see? It's about the mainstreaming of troll talk. - May 21, 2013
- Troll - May 21, 2013