So if you're not rambling down to LA for Arthur Nights - I'm still contemplating making the drive down for Sun Ra Arkestra, White Magic (!), Watts Prophets (!!), and Ruthann Friedman, special n'all - you really oughta check out Oxford Collapse. Dudes make raucous jagged indie rock of a fine order - and the NYC trio have a new album out on Sub Pop, Remember the Night Parties. Sounded just swell to me. And there's a pic of a partially clothed human on the cover. Make what you will of that.
Oxford Collapse play with those harmonizers the Jogges Saturday, Oct. 21, at Hotel Utah. I'll take any excuse to scamper across the freeway exit like a frightened deer...
Most Commented On
- I guess you have it all figured out. - July 23, 2014
- Ha... I love your racist and - July 23, 2014
- QWzfFRMQpa - July 23, 2014
- Well they did try and kick out JROTC - July 23, 2014
- 5 SFUSD high schools offer computer science courses - July 23, 2014
- It's much easier to blame - July 23, 2014
- Even the New York Times opines! - July 23, 2014
- So your excuse is that - July 23, 2014
- Greg also supports communists - July 23, 2014
- If Twitter hired the - July 23, 2014