Smith describes Frank as "a gifted Memphis singer-songwriter who landed a one-album deal with Vanguard Records" back in the '70s. Frank's subsequent eponymous album "earned critical comparisons to Gordon Lightfoot, Ian Tyson"; the songwriter is apparently back after hooking up with his old Memphis pal Jim Dickinson.
Smith also sends the above photo from his tour travels. It's a sign posted outside a ruined church in the lower ninth ward of New Orleans.
Most Commented On
- FDkUvCUnyS - April 17, 2014
- Yes, which is why I agree with them. - April 17, 2014
- Everyone has known CCSF is a mess since forever. - April 17, 2014
- The Hail Mary pass was the city's lawsuit - April 17, 2014
- All that said, Greg, I agree with you that Sunday parking should - April 17, 2014
- Drivers build in the cost of the odd ticket into their - April 17, 2014
- No, Greg, you fell into a trap and it was noted. - April 17, 2014
- No, for once Greg gets this right. - April 17, 2014
- Why not, Jym? Their findings resonate with many people - April 17, 2014
- No, if we elected MTA then it would be crammed full of - April 17, 2014