The 49th Grammy nominations have been announced, and can we get a witness -- despite the feisty, principled stance by the Dixie Chicks and the continuing wonder of Mary J. Blige, are the Grammys still too hidebound and geriatric to really... matter?
I mean, we all pay attention to it, we've all been griping about it since the beginning of time -- but James Blunt, record of the year? Corinne Bailey Rae is cute n'all, but isn't Gnarls Barkley a complete shoo-in for this award? More nattering to come, for sure.
Most Commented On
- HI LOD - July 11, 2014
- Thank to Dr.Aluta for his - July 11, 2014
- HOW I GOT CURED OF HIV/AIDS BY DR ALUTA THE GREAT SPELL CASTER - July 11, 2014
- We need less Uber, Lyft and - July 11, 2014
- Yes, we need Walnut Creek - July 11, 2014
- You heard wrong - Cristina - July 11, 2014
- It will not take millions to - July 11, 2014
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 11, 2014
- Obviously white male hets are - July 11, 2014
- It was really important to play a race card there - July 11, 2014