Whoa, I go crazy - James Brown in his casket. Who would have thought it could happen? To the hardest working of us all?
Newsday reports that a gold casket carrying the Godfather of Soul's body, drawn by two white horses, arrived at the Apollo Theater today as thousands of fans lining the street erupted in chants.
Died on Christmas day. Courtesy of AFP
Most Commented On
- 1 month? - July 11, 2014
- Ah so YOU are the 30% that - July 11, 2014
- So he deserved to have a cop - July 11, 2014
- That totally means he - July 11, 2014
- Season's greetings - July 11, 2014
- Is Newsom on the wrong side of high-speed rail history? - July 11, 2014
- rent - July 11, 2014
- Everything, because many people have to drive there if there is - July 11, 2014
- Yes, good point, the real employer here is the non-profit - July 11, 2014
- No, the scarcity of housing is caused by government policy - July 11, 2014