The official story is the SF band and Goldies winners hit the streets of the city last month with a Super-8 camera and a bag full of costumes that they dug up from their basements. They started the day at "Drink Liquor" (the corner store that they used to buy alcohol at when they were in high school), picked up some 40-ouncers of Olde English as inspiration, and shot a video at some of the old stomping grounds that they sing about.
You can give 'em your critique when they headline at Cafe du Nord Friday, Jan. 12 - it's their first above-board bill-topping appearance here since September and likely their last till post-SXSW. They ride on into 2170 Market, SF, after the doors open at 9 p.m. Admission is $10.
Most Commented On
- Mr Rutherford is that you? - December 5, 2013
- In reply to the 3 previous - December 5, 2013
- The SFBG is starting to look a lot better recently. - December 5, 2013
- Is that where the cardboard box where you sleep is, Pete? - December 5, 2013
- Yeah that bike lane on Cargo - December 5, 2013
- Clearly the debate cannot be "long over" because most of us are - December 5, 2013
- pdquick, we already rejected the "public option". - December 5, 2013
- Yes, they are debating - December 5, 2013
- Where is the car lobby in SF? - December 5, 2013
- Ridesharing is dangerous - December 5, 2013