The official story is the SF band and Goldies winners hit the streets of the city last month with a Super-8 camera and a bag full of costumes that they dug up from their basements. They started the day at "Drink Liquor" (the corner store that they used to buy alcohol at when they were in high school), picked up some 40-ouncers of Olde English as inspiration, and shot a video at some of the old stomping grounds that they sing about.
You can give 'em your critique when they headline at Cafe du Nord Friday, Jan. 12 - it's their first above-board bill-topping appearance here since September and likely their last till post-SXSW. They ride on into 2170 Market, SF, after the doors open at 9 p.m. Admission is $10.
Most Commented On
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014
- Unlike your cogent and - March 8, 2014
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014
- Why would you feeble and - March 8, 2014
- Who says I'm not considering it? - March 8, 2014