The latest hard-psych tie-dye advocates have gotta be Wild Life. The SF band managed an impressive amount of hair-tossing and head-banging at a recent Hemlock Tavern show, playing betwixt Mammatus and New Thrill Parade.
Dig that dragon headdress in the background. All photos by Snap! Chun
Drone, psych, and facial hair combined with the convulsive skronk of Jesus Lizard and other Midwestern troublemakers. The loud combo's next show is at Edinburgh Castle on Feb. 24.
Most Commented On
- i am netasha from south - April 23, 2014
- a spellcaster online - April 23, 2014
- thank for your help today - April 23, 2014
- spell casting - April 23, 2014
- oojppcpg - April 23, 2014
- Dr Lumba Brought Back My Lover - April 23, 2014
- It's true - SFBG prefer purity and achieving nothing to - April 23, 2014
- Still goes to poor political judgement and instincts - April 23, 2014
- Only two of the eleven Supes are hardline lefties - April 23, 2014
- With due respect all thank - April 23, 2014