The latest hard-psych tie-dye advocates have gotta be Wild Life. The SF band managed an impressive amount of hair-tossing and head-banging at a recent Hemlock Tavern show, playing betwixt Mammatus and New Thrill Parade.
Dig that dragon headdress in the background. All photos by Snap! Chun
Drone, psych, and facial hair combined with the convulsive skronk of Jesus Lizard and other Midwestern troublemakers. The loud combo's next show is at Edinburgh Castle on Feb. 24.
Most Commented On
- Gullible - March 17, 2014
- Answers - March 17, 2014
- Man this idea is great. I - March 17, 2014
- click here - March 17, 2014
- Finally I understand what you - March 17, 2014
- They deserve it, I think that - March 17, 2014
- Racist slurs don't belong in the Mission - March 17, 2014
- Project Improvements are invisable - March 17, 2014
- When a "conservative" advocates a progressive position - March 17, 2014
- By this broad definition - March 16, 2014