Our longtime faves, the underappreciated Thee More Shallows, are making a break for a whole 'nother kinda big time. The top-notch indie rockers have signed to Bay Area out-hip-hop imprint Anticon.
Could such a deal have come to pass because a certain TMS band member is the landlord of another certain Anticon reg? Dunno - but I'm psyched that these guys will be getting more attention for their forthcoming album, Release Book of Bad Breaks, said to be full o' weird Casio, absolutely filthy breaks, and, whoa, French horn.
Thee More plans to tour more in May. That Kiss Me Deadly-style suitcase full o' gear is packed and ready to go.
Most Commented On
- So it's ok for trim, athletic - May 18, 2013
- A comment up above reminds me - May 18, 2013
- What's yours? - May 18, 2013
- What's your point? - May 18, 2013
- The thing is in this - May 18, 2013
- Texas has a more dynamic economy and less taxes and - May 18, 2013
- Nope, every employer will take the cheapest worker of the - May 18, 2013
- More jobless is not incompatible with a good economy. - May 18, 2013
- It's not harassment unless you think that every aspect of - May 18, 2013
- Astute onservations. SFBg is an uneasy mix of two SF trends. - May 18, 2013