Gird your loins, twee poppers - Camera Obscura are back tonight, Feb. 16, at Bimbo's 365 Club, SF. And along for the ride with the Scottish charmers is their Merge Records boss Mac McCaughan, plying his Portastatic project, which has gotten mighty eclectic of late. A lame description, perhaps - but we have none other till we get more caffeine in our collective bods.
Our glum chums in Camera Obscura.
But hell, we are all too familiar with the last CO album, Let's Get Out of This Country. We can't get it out of our car CD player.
Most Commented On
- Emma buys the "you can't be racist about whites" line - July 23, 2014
- Again as a journalist when you make a claim you must - July 23, 2014
- He's right though. When you have a mix of commercial and - July 23, 2014
- There are a whole gaggle of people like that only in SF, who - July 23, 2014
- So you don't care about the neighbors who now have - July 23, 2014
- The water would not be lost. It would simply be allowed to flow - July 23, 2014
- All national parks are very expensive if terms of the - July 23, 2014
- It has ruined a valley as beautiful as Yosemite and continues to - July 23, 2014
- So we should support Arab terrorists instead? - July 23, 2014
- Like any investment strategy, such an approach may work - July 23, 2014