Gird your loins, twee poppers - Camera Obscura are back tonight, Feb. 16, at Bimbo's 365 Club, SF. And along for the ride with the Scottish charmers is their Merge Records boss Mac McCaughan, plying his Portastatic project, which has gotten mighty eclectic of late. A lame description, perhaps - but we have none other till we get more caffeine in our collective bods.
Our glum chums in Camera Obscura.
But hell, we are all too familiar with the last CO album, Let's Get Out of This Country. We can't get it out of our car CD player.
Most Commented On
- Adding to my earlier post: I - December 8, 2013
- Suspending Judgement - December 8, 2013
- Also regarding The Hallowed, - December 8, 2013
- The devout worshipers of The - December 7, 2013
- Well said. I'm sure the - December 7, 2013
- "There will also be food, - December 7, 2013
- Ugh this sounds miserable. I - December 7, 2013
- Trolls such as yourself - December 7, 2013
- On the contrary, it is - December 7, 2013
- Child, you don't follow - December 7, 2013