Shed "96 Tears" for ? of garage rock legends ? and the Mysterians. ?'s home in Clio, Mich., burned down to the ground on Jan. 9 - and he lost five Yorkies!
So we're asking you to shake your tail feather for ? at Annie's tonight, Feb. 22. SLA is supposedly going to give their last performance ever, alongside the Flakes, Harold Ray Live in Concert, and the Impediments. The show starts at 10 p.m., and the sliding-door donation is $5-$10.
No question about the loss for ? Courtesy of http://96tears.net/.
Most Commented On
- Your attitude reminds me of - December 12, 2013
- You just proved his point for him. - December 12, 2013
- Some can, maybe. Most cannot and do not. - December 12, 2013
- In theory, kids and seniors can ride a bike. - December 12, 2013
- ack - December 12, 2013
- "We're not all affluent white - December 12, 2013
- search engine: 1. Seniors - December 12, 2013
- very good points - December 12, 2013
- Can a senior ride a bike? - December 12, 2013
- This is the deal - December 12, 2013