Flatstock, the American Poster Institute's poster show at SXSW, is always a must-catch at the fest: everyone I ran into had to get the free silkscreened-as-you-wait Turbonegro poster or buy new art for their walls back home. Trends in cleaner, more Scandinavian moderne-like design were visible. So much to see and drool over.
Animal Rummy of Austin
Zachary Hobbs Design of Chattanooga, TN
Pedini of Austin
Serigraphie Cinqunquatre from Montreal.
Largemammal Print of Collingswood, NJ
Ron Liberti of Carrboro, NC
Standard Deluxe of Waverly, Ala.
Most Commented On
- Expedia etc. collect and pay TOT tax. - March 6, 2014
- Never Used Internet - March 6, 2014
- you're making less and less sense - March 6, 2014
- Ridiculous Discussion- Great Premise - March 6, 2014
- "either short-term lets or Ellis" - March 6, 2014
- More victim mentality from the left - March 6, 2014
- Potential trouble for hosts - March 6, 2014
- EVERYONE has to pay attention. - March 6, 2014
- If you kill aomebody, it's - March 6, 2014
- Don't blame it on the iPhone - March 6, 2014