Flatstock, the American Poster Institute's poster show at SXSW, is always a must-catch at the fest: everyone I ran into had to get the free silkscreened-as-you-wait Turbonegro poster or buy new art for their walls back home. Trends in cleaner, more Scandinavian moderne-like design were visible. So much to see and drool over.
Animal Rummy of Austin
Zachary Hobbs Design of Chattanooga, TN
Pedini of Austin
Serigraphie Cinqunquatre from Montreal.
Largemammal Print of Collingswood, NJ
Ron Liberti of Carrboro, NC
Standard Deluxe of Waverly, Ala.
Most Commented On
- People can live anywhere they want to live - December 12, 2013
- Yes, Cash-rich Google - December 12, 2013
- progressive new math is always a F- in the real world - December 12, 2013
- More ignorance. Damn. You - December 12, 2013
- Thanks El Dedo. Only people who drive use roads. - December 12, 2013
- Most cyclists in San - December 12, 2013
- In the Wizard of Oz, Miss - December 12, 2013
- Very true. I ride my bike - December 12, 2013
- yes, ignorance - December 12, 2013
- They make some of the - December 12, 2013