AZIS -- the Bulgarian Romani chalga singer is delightfully gender-neutral (gender bothful?) -- and recently was voted the 21st most important Bulgarian in history. YES. He also ran for Bulgarian parliament, but didn't win enough votes to qualify for a seat. NO. Now, he's become a YouTube phenomenon, especially among young gay bears and their admirers -- or people who miss Marilyn Manson, worship Walter Mercado, are really into Turkish oil wrestling/ naked gymbunny construction workers, or just wish we had more awesome freaks in our US pop-culture roster. Where are our real freaks? Shaving your head? Please. Bulgaria's beating us, bitches!
Watch the above clip (of AZIS's mega-hit, No Kazvam ti stiga) ... and disbelieve!
Most Commented On
- The Google bus in West - December 20, 2013
- You're right, silly me. - December 20, 2013
- Nope, not invincible but Ed Lee is in a good position. - December 20, 2013
- Google should have burst already. - December 20, 2013
- You know what this reminds me of? - December 20, 2013
- Techies blamed for evictions reminds me of other past issues... - December 20, 2013
- This one helped me for a - December 20, 2013
- I am impressed! The design is - December 20, 2013
- good Article - December 20, 2013
- Not true and not funny - December 20, 2013