AZIS -- the Bulgarian Romani chalga singer is delightfully gender-neutral (gender bothful?) -- and recently was voted the 21st most important Bulgarian in history. YES. He also ran for Bulgarian parliament, but didn't win enough votes to qualify for a seat. NO. Now, he's become a YouTube phenomenon, especially among young gay bears and their admirers -- or people who miss Marilyn Manson, worship Walter Mercado, are really into Turkish oil wrestling/ naked gymbunny construction workers, or just wish we had more awesome freaks in our US pop-culture roster. Where are our real freaks? Shaving your head? Please. Bulgaria's beating us, bitches!
Watch the above clip (of AZIS's mega-hit, No Kazvam ti stiga) ... and disbelieve!
Most Commented On
- It's so funny when - March 16, 2014
- Did you watch the video provided? - March 16, 2014
- Hi Greg - just to be clear, I - March 15, 2014
- And who will stop the cops - March 15, 2014
- In your opinion does Mr - March 15, 2014
- You guys are two peas in a pod - March 15, 2014
- Hey Shake, what do you think about homicide? - March 15, 2014
- Stopping people from running amok - March 15, 2014
- It's 3450 21st Street to be exact - March 15, 2014
- I don't know what your problem is. - March 15, 2014