Ex-16 Horsepower member David Eugene Edwards conjures an eerie blend of banjo, concertina, piano, and Biblical references - unequal parts Gira 'n' Cave - via his latest project WovenHand, which has a new, third album out, Mosaic, on Daniel Smith's Sounds Familyre label. More quality Christianity-tinged music-making from that Clarksboro, NJ, imprint.
WovenHand weaves its way through the Bay with shows tonight, April 4, at 12 Galaxies, SF; Thursday, April 5, at the 750 Club, Stanford; Friday, April 6, at the Attic, Santa Cruz; Saturday, April 7, at Starry Plough, Berk.
Most Commented On
- Best post - May 24, 2013
- Meter isn't the most - May 24, 2013
- Wonderful blog! Do you have - May 24, 2013
- The DCCC is hardly a progressive organ - May 24, 2013
- Johnny's Baaack! - May 24, 2013
- We live in back of Brick on - May 24, 2013
- Ignoring labor history: the norm - May 24, 2013
- You obviously have zero - May 24, 2013
- Affordable Indeed! - May 24, 2013
- Calling the Central Subway a "debacle" is an understatement - May 24, 2013