Photo by Terri Loewenthal
The Golden Messenger String Band (an augmented Hiss
Golden Messenger lineup) will be performing at The
Rickshaw Stop on Thursday evening as part of this
year's Mission Creek Music Festival. HGM plays about
9:00 or so (second on the bill). Also on the bill are
Caves, Michael Zapruder's Rain Of Frogs, Harbours, and
Rykarda Parasol. That's a lot of fantastic music for
$10. Expect some long tones.
Thursday, May 10th
$10 8 PM show start
@ The Rickshaw Stop - 155 Fell Street
Also, the fully electric version of Hiss Golden
Messenger will be playing some Northwest shows next
week. These are as follows:
Thursday, May 17th @ The Tractor Tavern, Seattle, WA
Friday, May 18th @ Doug Fir Loung, Portland, OR
Saturday, May 19th @ River City Saloon, Hood River, OR
All of these shows are in support of our good friends
The Mother Hips, who have a fantastic new record out.
Tell a friend.
I hope to see you there.
P.S. I will also be sitting in on a few songs with my
friend P.G. Six on Saturday, May 12th, at the Swedish
American Hall, in support of Gary Higgins. This is
also part of the Mission Creek Music Festival. P.G.
also has a fantastic new record out.
Most Commented On
- You are exaggerating - December 11, 2013
- SFUSD certainly should not be in the housing business any more - December 11, 2013
- . - December 11, 2013
- It's a Monetary Problem - December 11, 2013
- Mengele - December 11, 2013
- He's not the only one - December 11, 2013
- Yes, So Please Donate to Help Those In Need - December 11, 2013
- "Hype" is short for hyperbole, HC. - December 11, 2013
- Hype and hyperbole everywhere - December 11, 2013
- Good point about Levi's shuttles using Muni stops. - December 11, 2013