Guardian contributor George Chen writes in: So Fall Out Boy is holding a contest to have people open for them when they are on tour. Robin Williams on Fire is vying for that honor. The idea of these kids opening for a ridiculous pop punk band is too funny to pass up.
Fall Out Boy won't know what hit 'em.
Make the Bay Area band's dreams come true! Go to www.mylocalbands.com/promos/fobcivic/vote.asp# and select Concord, Calif., and vote for Robin Williams on Fire. You'll be glad you did.
Robin Williams on Fire wants to light one under a certain Boy's bee-hind.
Most Commented On
- I knew it was you - March 15, 2014
- Wrong. One of the most - March 15, 2014
- Nevada sends the homeless to - March 15, 2014
- Human rights - March 15, 2014
- Lobby of Trolls - March 15, 2014
- Community - March 15, 2014
- I wanna get rid of you...And you too - March 15, 2014
- nice - March 15, 2014
- false argument - March 14, 2014
- As spoken by one of the - March 14, 2014