Last week at 12 Galaxies, John Doe busted out X's most patriotically-titled tune. I missed Exene on the chorus, but whatever. Independence Day traditions in my world include watching at least a few minutes of Independence Day -- which I just tried to find on TV, and it ain't on, so this tradition is in danger of not happening except in my photographic-movie-memory -- and eating the biggest hamburger I can get my mitts around.
Oh, and FREEDOM ROCK. FREEDOM ROCK has it all! You know what to do, man.
Most Commented On
- And who will stop the cops - March 15, 2014
- In your opinion does Mr - March 15, 2014
- You guys are two peas in a pod - March 15, 2014
- Hey Shake, what do you think about homicide? - March 15, 2014
- Stopping people from running amok - March 15, 2014
- It's 3450 21st Street to be exact - March 15, 2014
- I don't know what your problem is. - March 15, 2014
- Tech sets out to help the homeless - March 15, 2014
- You're obviously a - March 15, 2014
- I think Zuck lives in a part - March 15, 2014