East Bay's Saul Kaye has found his mission - each CD-release show he's doing for his latest, A Taste of Paradise (by the way, who came up with the subgenius idea of doing multiple CD-release shows - when does it all end!?) is going to be focused on raising awareness of missing people of the Bay Area.
Lynn Ruth Connes.
His upcoming show at La Pena will spotlight Lynn Ruth Connes, who disappeared in 1976 in Berkeley.
Kaye, meanwhile, can be found on Sat., Aug. 4, at La Pena Cultural Center, 3105 Shattuck, Berk. (510) 849-2568.
$10-$15 sliding scale.
Most Commented On
- The money to build it comes from the feds - August 1, 2014
- XkoKnToehiZ - August 1, 2014
- eorCozAvkypQNPCZJb - August 1, 2014
- Police radio dispatch from Alejandro Nieto shooting raises new - August 1, 2014
- Sorry, this is not the Ed Lee I voted for. - August 1, 2014
- An alternate decent show - August 1, 2014
- I think he is - August 1, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - August 1, 2014
- Could Petrelis and Marcos not get a room? - August 1, 2014
- Just an honest commentator and truth teller. - August 1, 2014