By Kimberly Chun
There are a few things you can count on in Ez Eff: the big tree goes up in Union Square every Xmas, summer will be freakin' freezing west of the Park Presidio fog line, and Chow Nasty will bring the boogie to the wackies walking, running, and huffing in Bay to Breakers each year.
So what happened? First word had it the band was rocking it up as usual at the corner of Hayes and Webster on Sunday, May 17. Then today, according to the shopkeep at the corner market, the group will not be making its date out front, validating all the zany goings-on in that fine every-day-is-a-par-tay SF tradition. Explanation, guys? And band dormancy is no excuse when it comes to those lil' reminders of only-in-the-citay goofery.
Most Commented On
- "But I can't find a phone - December 21, 2013
- I agree that the tech - December 21, 2013
- It was painted on, i.e. a - December 21, 2013
- What You Are Describing Richmondman Is Simply Not The Reality - December 21, 2013
- This music sux - December 21, 2013
- He does like to talk doesn't - December 21, 2013
- How is this called punk ? - December 21, 2013
- So, Guest - December 21, 2013
- Posting a nonsense statement twice - December 21, 2013
- 73% is from one poll taken several months ago - December 21, 2013