Whoa, get ready for the El Nino rains -- time to duck inside for some quality sounds.
The Black Crowes
If you step into the Four Seasons you might get a glimpse of the free birds, in town for a series of shows. Sat/5, 9 p.m., and Sun/6, 8 p.m., call for prices. Fillmore, 1805 Geary, SF. (415) 421-8497.
The Black Hollies
Give the psych combo its medication. With the Shys and Hot Lunch. Sat/5, 10 p.m., $10. Bottom of the Hill, 1233 17th St., SF. (415) 621-4455.
Yep, we’ve been waiting forever for the next LP: **All My Friends Are Funeral Singers** (Dead Oceans) finds the band waxing multimedia, performing the soundtrack to the movie of the same name. Mon/7, 8 p.m., $16. Great American Music Hall, 859 O’Farrell, S.F. $20-$22. (415) 885-0750.
The onetime SF-based comedian gives us the munchies. With Chris Thayer and Psychedelic Dave. Tues/8, 9 p.m., $8. Hemlock Tavern, 1131 Polk, SF. (415) 923-0923.
A beautiful loser in Leonard Cohen rather than Bob Dylan mold? With Mist and Mast. Tues/8, 9:30 p.m., $10. Cafe du Nord, 170 Market, SF. (415) 861-5016.
Most Commented On
- And your contribution is, er, what exactly? - March 7, 2014
- Good God, Joe, do you know anything? - March 7, 2014
- Agreed. Blaming technology is - March 7, 2014
- This is just a bunch of - March 7, 2014
- Snark - March 7, 2014
- People are way too distracted - March 7, 2014
- GCCIuDgaMo - March 7, 2014
- Love the irony, and Twitter's - March 7, 2014
- Mr Diridon really needs to go - March 7, 2014
- I take that as a sign that the NIMBY losers know they have lost - March 7, 2014