By Kimberly Chun
Word's come in about the dates and lineup for Noise Pop 2010 - this year highlighting headliner Magnetic Fields. This from the organizers:
"Event Producers, Noise Pop Industries, have announced the dates of the West Coast’s premiere celebration of independent music, film and art - Noise Pop 2009. The 18th annual Noise Pop Festival will take place February 23 through March 1, 2009 at venues throughout San Francisco, CA.
"Early artist confirmations include Magnetic Fields [above], Mark Kozelek, Rogue Wave, Atlas Sound, The Soundtrack of Our Lives, Four Tet, John Vanderslice, We Were Promised Jet Packs, Wallpaper, Zee Avi, The Limousines & Foreign Born. More shows will be announced in the coming weeks along with films, art shows, and more.
"Industry Noise will take place on Saturday, February 27, 2010, at the Swedish American Hall in San Francisco. Noise Pop's mini-conference discusses independent music, technology, and the changing industry. Musicians, independent labels, music bloggers, managers, and others involved in music shouldn't miss this event. Attendees can meet industry pros, listen to influential speakers, advance their artistic and business ventures, and learn more about current possibilities and opportunities. In addition to panels and speakers, there are small discussion groups and individual mentoring. Panelists and Keynote speakers will be announced soon. Industry Noise Badges go onsale on Wednesday, December 9th for $65 or $50 along with the purchase of a full festival badge.
"Noise Pop Festival Badges go on sale Wednesday, Dec. 9, at noon for $150. A limited number of badges include access to the Magnetic Fields show at the Fox Theater on Saturday, February 27, or the Herbst Theater on Monday, March 1, 2010. Tickets to individual shows go on sale Saturday Dec. 12, 2010. Noise Pop Festival news updates will also be featured on Noisepop.com."
Most Commented On
- http://www.genericviagratab.com/ - June 19, 2013
- The winger trolls win when intelligent commenters become - June 19, 2013
- Would you prefer that the - June 19, 2013
- I think you'd settle for "the Guardian's FUTURE to be assured" - June 19, 2013
- mwuahhhhhhh - June 19, 2013
- Not reading comments is always an answer - June 19, 2013
- "Y'all own the field now and - June 19, 2013
- "one place where commenting - June 19, 2013
- Esther Rabinowitz - June 19, 2013
- It is not that the Guardian - June 19, 2013