Hear ye, hear ye: Biweekly monster mashup party Bootie’s usual home, DNA Lounge, is closed for the month of January as part of a settlement with the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, which sited it for supposed “lewd behavior.” Ugh.
But the mashup must go on, temporarily at Mezzanine this month, with DJs A+D and Jay-R, plus a special Future Universal room this Saturday, with Sarah Delush, Mario Muse, Kidhack, and Interrobang, who wins DJ name of the year already.
In other delicious mashup news -- is Christina Aguilera-meets-Julian Casablancas masterwork "A Stroke of Genius" really the song of the decade? You betcha, Freelance Hellraiser.
Most Commented On
- Illegals did come here illegally and are here illegally. - May 18, 2013
- Is that like "one of my friends is black and - May 18, 2013
- This debate isn't about healthcare but since you mentioned it, - May 18, 2013
- If Greg makes it up, it must be true. - May 18, 2013
- And just to clarify, when I write of my "bullshit detector," - May 18, 2013
- No more housing market - May 18, 2013
- I agree. He might also want - May 18, 2013
- Start addressing the fact - May 18, 2013
- The Toronto Star which broke - May 18, 2013
- Harman beat Winograd by 16% - May 17, 2013