Hear ye, hear ye: Biweekly monster mashup party Bootie’s usual home, DNA Lounge, is closed for the month of January as part of a settlement with the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, which sited it for supposed “lewd behavior.” Ugh.
But the mashup must go on, temporarily at Mezzanine this month, with DJs A+D and Jay-R, plus a special Future Universal room this Saturday, with Sarah Delush, Mario Muse, Kidhack, and Interrobang, who wins DJ name of the year already.
In other delicious mashup news -- is Christina Aguilera-meets-Julian Casablancas masterwork "A Stroke of Genius" really the song of the decade? You betcha, Freelance Hellraiser.
Most Commented On
- Actual facts from a person - July 30, 2014
- SFBG is now doing PR for Mirkarimi? - July 30, 2014
- Because - July 30, 2014
- "This strongly suggests that - July 30, 2014
- It really depends on whether - July 30, 2014
- Yeah, the pork I want to - July 30, 2014
- Wait a sec, the report was 22 - July 30, 2014
- The Controller's office has - July 30, 2014
- VXfVGoezrRsCXMc - July 30, 2014
- Left out - July 30, 2014