By Marke B.
This week in my Super Ego clubs column, I write about "East Bay acid thugz" crew Party Effects, and its attempts to revive "true electro" -- as well as crash your iPhone. But it's its hyperdimensional party store aesthetic that really grabs me, as demonstrated in some of the vids below. The PFX online party -- at www.partyeffects.biz on Fri/22 -- should see some more absolutely stunning uses of, yes, party effects.
Most Commented On
- Industrial hemp legalized in California - July 10, 2014
- Yesterday, today, and Tomorrow - July 10, 2014
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 10, 2014
- Me too. I like that as well. - July 10, 2014
- ABC7's pedestrian safety coverage courts controversy - July 10, 2014
- I was there. I have to say, - July 10, 2014
- Isn't it the nonprofit - July 10, 2014
- From SF Gate: "The sale will - July 10, 2014
- I like how you specifically - July 10, 2014
- Some people don't have homes - July 10, 2014