By Marke B.
This week in my Super Ego clubs column, I write about "East Bay acid thugz" crew Party Effects, and its attempts to revive "true electro" -- as well as crash your iPhone. But it's its hyperdimensional party store aesthetic that really grabs me, as demonstrated in some of the vids below. The PFX online party -- at www.partyeffects.biz on Fri/22 -- should see some more absolutely stunning uses of, yes, party effects.
Most Commented On
- JW, I made no comment re whether Israel's profiling strategy is - May 23, 2013
- AirBnB collects money, which makes - May 23, 2013
- You liked Lindsay better than - May 23, 2013
- Of course you will, - May 23, 2013
- Norwegians? - May 23, 2013
- Rocky, while there are some who love misery, I fear you will - May 23, 2013
- We can have a debate about whether those who sublet their homes - May 23, 2013
- A stunning majority of those who commit these atrocities - May 23, 2013
- Tech Bubble Crash - May 23, 2013
- It's not your job to define what this city is. - May 23, 2013