By Marke B.
This week in my Super Ego clubs column, I write about "East Bay acid thugz" crew Party Effects, and its attempts to revive "true electro" -- as well as crash your iPhone. But it's its hyperdimensional party store aesthetic that really grabs me, as demonstrated in some of the vids below. The PFX online party -- at www.partyeffects.biz on Fri/22 -- should see some more absolutely stunning uses of, yes, party effects.
Most Commented On
- I agree - it's a non-story - March 15, 2014
- Because the US generally is very right-wing, a place like SF is - March 15, 2014
- Alix is well to the left of the average voter - March 15, 2014
- Those whom SF progressives call "right-wing" are way far to the - March 15, 2014
- Not seeing the scandal here... - March 15, 2014
- The commenters pretending to - March 15, 2014
- Alix Rosenthal has proven - March 15, 2014
- I don't agree with you at - March 15, 2014
- Greg is a celebrity only in his own fantasies. - March 15, 2014
- Nobody uses cliches more than progressives - March 15, 2014