By Marke B.
This week in my Super Ego clubs column, I write about "East Bay acid thugz" crew Party Effects, and its attempts to revive "true electro" -- as well as crash your iPhone. But it's its hyperdimensional party store aesthetic that really grabs me, as demonstrated in some of the vids below. The PFX online party -- at www.partyeffects.biz on Fri/22 -- should see some more absolutely stunning uses of, yes, party effects.
Most Commented On
- The buses ARE the riders. No - December 22, 2013
- Regarding Paula Tejada- rent - December 21, 2013
- Do you like music from the - December 21, 2013
- Yeah, I remember when - December 21, 2013
- So you rather them drive to - December 21, 2013
- That's absurd and you know - December 21, 2013
- Too funny - December 21, 2013
- So because someone is wrong on one thing - December 21, 2013
- What's more, it's a myth - December 21, 2013
- >>>since these techies refuse - December 21, 2013