By Johnny Ray Huston. See the previous Snap Sound here.
Life of Leisure
Forget Neon Indian, and hold the verdict on Memory Tapes here's the valedictorian of the chillwave, glo-fi, hypnagogic pop brigade. Ignore the blog backlash, because "Hold Out" is too gorgeous for the movies, and "Feel It All Around" is 10cc's "I'm Not in Love" for the 21st century.
Washed Out, "Feel It All Around"
Most Commented On
- Car parts are very delegate - May 23, 2013
- "The people you describe" ... - May 23, 2013
- I already saw many blogs but - May 23, 2013
- "Manhattanization" is not what makes a town boring! - May 22, 2013
- SF Pride's board demonstrated - May 22, 2013
- Sad. You must be in a really - May 22, 2013
- Bridging the gap between homelessness and function-ability - May 22, 2013
- Means Testing would be fair, - May 22, 2013
- ahhh.., such a magical - May 22, 2013
- Pets are one of the most - May 22, 2013