Given Pentagram singer Bobby Liebling's gargantuan drug intake over the last forty years, the fact that the diminutive, goggle-eyed rocker continues to croon cult doom metal hits onstage -- Pentagram will be at DNA Lounge on Wed/24 -- is nothing short of a miracle.
Finally clean at 56, Liebling is back on the road with a talented new incarnation of the band he founded in Arlington, VA in 1971, brandishing a surprisingly intact larynx.
The muscular, down-tuned hard rock hasn't changed either, not that anyone would want it to. Last fall's Pentagram show at DNA sold out – don't sleep on this one!
With Ludicra, Slough Feg, Orchid
Wed/24, 8:30pm, $22
375 11 th St., SF
Most Commented On
- QlqcTtZrpwYSONIYQLF - April 20, 2014
- SEMUueRdKsAVMzqo - April 20, 2014
- lnIFiwpjNT - April 20, 2014
- jGfaTIqiOHCWhJSH - April 20, 2014
- ZcjTtrvpXgy - April 20, 2014
- "Why'd you do it?" we ask Fake Google employee Max Bell Alper - April 20, 2014
- FUUGUmmPWixbEuLgP - April 20, 2014
- UUBIhhgKmabXBsaR - April 20, 2014
- This is my testimony about - April 20, 2014
- he is a great spell caster - April 20, 2014