Well. I was so excited about the return of beloved DJ Chicken to the party-throwing arena that I listed the launch date of his new free monthly shindig, Rarebits at Truck, incorrectly in my latest Super Ego clubs column. It's actually tomorrow night ( Friday 11/11/11 -- the neat date should have been a mnemonic no-brainer, but hey, as I said, I'm still drunk).
So, let's turn lemonade into vodka lemonade, shall we? I described the night, also featuring fab guest DJ Josh Cheon, of Dark Entries and Honey Soundsystem, as being "eclectic." What the heck does "eclectic" even really mean? DJ Chicken has curated a collection of neato tracks -- from tUnE-yArDs to Captain Beefheart -- you may or may not hear tomorrow night at Truck after the jump. I'll drink to that!
Fri/11, 6 p.m.-10 p.m., free
1900 Folsom, SF.
Most Commented On
- this doesn't even make sense - July 24, 2014
- You Are Really In LaLa Land There - July 24, 2014
- Cities Are Green - July 24, 2014
- what are you talking about? - July 24, 2014
- Sufi community to protest designer of outrageously horrible 80s - July 24, 2014
- zHOiTkpAtDHHzuCaiz - July 24, 2014
- Cash backwards - July 24, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 24, 2014
- What's wrong with natural grass? - July 24, 2014
- LLMxtCiXZq - July 24, 2014