Oh, hell yeah. The LowSF and Cruz Skate Shop crews (famous for building skate ramps inside their parties?) are teaming up to deck your hols with mousse and spritz -- and some majorly cool gift ideas to boot. Join them for the Winter Thunderland party at Club Six tonite, Fri/16. DJs Sarah Delush and Motley Cruz pump out the hair jamz, while a slew of vendors show off their goodies -- and you rollersjate to it all! Full details after the duck-n-jump:
From the press release:
Bust out the old Aqua Net encrusted Santa hat cuz you''re invited to Winter Thunderland!
A rollerskatin', tight-pants wearin', big hair havin', local artist-made gift buyin', beer guzzlin', goat throwin', butt rockin' kinda holiday party.
Roll around to hair metal classics blasted into yer earholes care of DJs Sarah DeLush and Motley Cruz, then grab a beer and head out to the vendor village where we will be featuring merchandise from local small businesses and artists for holiday shopping including:
- Leppard Lady Fashions - Specializing in leather goods including rollerskate accessories, purses, hair clips and jewelry
- Tools of the Trade - An SF based company who partner with top contemporary artists to create classic games like dice, dominoes, jigsaw puzzles, playing cards and more.
- A. Salt Co. - Sustainable body products "made with hands, not machines", specializing in bath salts, jewelry and feather hair extensions
- Stone Pony - Mens and womens vintage clothing, rocks, gems, minerals and jewelry
- Milk Money - Sweets and treats including cupcakes, cookies, pies, and cakes.
Did we mention there are 2 FULL BARS?
Co-hosted by Cruz Skate Shop and LowSF
Doors at 8pm
$5 door entry
$5 rollerskate rental care of D. Miles and CORA
$6 Tall Boy/Jim Beam/Whiskey combos!
66 Sixth St., SF.