All photos by Eric Lynch
If Friday was about the weather and a few stellar performances, Saturday was all about the music. Larger, happier crowds with pants rolled higher and enthusiasm to match.
Azealia Banks broke it down 1980s style for what she said was her largest crowd ever. Love the nails Azelia!
Annie Clark, aka St. Vincent, belted it out soon after the sun went down and managed to change guitars four times.
There were so many Radiofans camped out at the Coachella Stage during the Shins I wondered if SBTRKT could host a nice crew. But the Gobi Tent was bursting with amped Gen Zeders ready for one of the funner performances of the day.
And then Radiohead's polished master stroke hypnotized the willing. I couldn't get over Thom's wall of recycled plastic bottles reinvented as a 30-foot-high light wall.
Most Commented On
- Colored Students of Color - December 4, 2013
- I haven't done anything and certainly haven't driven out anyone - December 4, 2013
- I suspect that many people might agree that part of the reason - December 4, 2013
- Yes, this is a major milepost on the route to sanity. - December 4, 2013
- Auto-fellatio for driving out - December 4, 2013
- Percentages, and the whole story - December 4, 2013
- If your point is that SFUSD is a massively flawed organization - December 4, 2013
- Judge's dire warning to public sector workers - December 4, 2013
- "The real issue is this. Some - December 4, 2013
- Not only has Lilli been purged from SFBG but the "three stooges" - December 4, 2013