All photos by Eric Lynch
If Friday was about the weather and a few stellar performances, Saturday was all about the music. Larger, happier crowds with pants rolled higher and enthusiasm to match.
Azealia Banks broke it down 1980s style for what she said was her largest crowd ever. Love the nails Azelia!
Annie Clark, aka St. Vincent, belted it out soon after the sun went down and managed to change guitars four times.
There were so many Radiofans camped out at the Coachella Stage during the Shins I wondered if SBTRKT could host a nice crew. But the Gobi Tent was bursting with amped Gen Zeders ready for one of the funner performances of the day.
And then Radiohead's polished master stroke hypnotized the willing. I couldn't get over Thom's wall of recycled plastic bottles reinvented as a 30-foot-high light wall.
Most Commented On
- It's all about the city's - April 23, 2014
- How does it show? - April 23, 2014
- Where does he say that? And - April 23, 2014
- Sorry they hurt your feelings - April 23, 2014
- Mmm.. good to be here in your - April 23, 2014
- I still see balance there - April 23, 2014
- Maybe but many of the Sunday meters supporters came across - April 23, 2014
- The problem is - April 23, 2014
- Loving clean air and the - April 23, 2014
- Interpreter, not translator. - April 23, 2014