All photos by Eric Lynch
If Friday was about the weather and a few stellar performances, Saturday was all about the music. Larger, happier crowds with pants rolled higher and enthusiasm to match.
Azealia Banks broke it down 1980s style for what she said was her largest crowd ever. Love the nails Azelia!
Annie Clark, aka St. Vincent, belted it out soon after the sun went down and managed to change guitars four times.
There were so many Radiofans camped out at the Coachella Stage during the Shins I wondered if SBTRKT could host a nice crew. But the Gobi Tent was bursting with amped Gen Zeders ready for one of the funner performances of the day.
And then Radiohead's polished master stroke hypnotized the willing. I couldn't get over Thom's wall of recycled plastic bottles reinvented as a 30-foot-high light wall.
Most Commented On
- The Twitter corporate welfare - July 29, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 29, 2014
- I wanna be like Marcos - July 29, 2014
- You are right - July 29, 2014
- xxKxwFjpUza - July 29, 2014
- When did Anthony Weiner grow - July 29, 2014
- Bill Swift and John Burkett both together in 1993 or so. - July 29, 2014
- Wired measures tech bus trips in a day - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- KDiBURdoDkhFqTUPtd - July 29, 2014