All photos by Eric Lynch
If Friday was about the weather and a few stellar performances, Saturday was all about the music. Larger, happier crowds with pants rolled higher and enthusiasm to match.
Azealia Banks broke it down 1980s style for what she said was her largest crowd ever. Love the nails Azelia!
Annie Clark, aka St. Vincent, belted it out soon after the sun went down and managed to change guitars four times.
There were so many Radiofans camped out at the Coachella Stage during the Shins I wondered if SBTRKT could host a nice crew. But the Gobi Tent was bursting with amped Gen Zeders ready for one of the funner performances of the day.
And then Radiohead's polished master stroke hypnotized the willing. I couldn't get over Thom's wall of recycled plastic bottles reinvented as a 30-foot-high light wall.
Most Commented On
- "Manhattanization" is not what makes a town boring! - May 22, 2013
- SF Pride's board demonstrated - May 22, 2013
- Sad. You must be in a really - May 22, 2013
- Bridging the gap between homelessness and function-ability - May 22, 2013
- Means Testing would be fair, - May 22, 2013
- ahhh.., such a magical - May 22, 2013
- Pets are one of the most - May 22, 2013
- Yes, we know, - May 22, 2013
- My husband and i say this all the time. - May 22, 2013
- then move.. - May 22, 2013