All photos by Eric Lynch
If Friday was about the weather and a few stellar performances, Saturday was all about the music. Larger, happier crowds with pants rolled higher and enthusiasm to match.
Azealia Banks broke it down 1980s style for what she said was her largest crowd ever. Love the nails Azelia!
Annie Clark, aka St. Vincent, belted it out soon after the sun went down and managed to change guitars four times.
There were so many Radiofans camped out at the Coachella Stage during the Shins I wondered if SBTRKT could host a nice crew. But the Gobi Tent was bursting with amped Gen Zeders ready for one of the funner performances of the day.
And then Radiohead's polished master stroke hypnotized the willing. I couldn't get over Thom's wall of recycled plastic bottles reinvented as a 30-foot-high light wall.
Most Commented On
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 24, 2014
- How? Wanna back up that - July 24, 2014
- Israel unilaterally withdrew - July 24, 2014
- Snap sounds - July 24, 2014
- Israel is surrounded by nations that wish it to be destroyed - July 24, 2014
- Yo, it's hard to see another meaning to the phrase: - July 24, 2014
- When Hamas fires rockets at civilian areas - July 24, 2014
- The cause of Hamas is the destruction of Israel. - July 24, 2014
- You're mean - July 24, 2014
- SEIU - July 24, 2014