It took 14 years to happen, but the sweaty, sold-out, packed-to-the-rafters crowd at the Refused concert Wednesday night would tell you it was worth the wait.
Playing the Warfield at the top of supercharged sets by the Bronx and the Hives, Refused took to its old noise with new moxy, setting the dedicated crowd into a frenzy with favorites like "Refused are Fucking Dead" and "Liberation Frequency." By the time the Swedish hardcore group got to "New Noise" the band had vaulted well beyond even the epic expectations put on them last night. Can they scream? Yes, yes they can.
Most Commented On
- I Don't Know Matlock - May 21, 2013
- Oil Drilling Caused Tornado - May 21, 2013
- umm, right - May 21, 2013
- Such a bitter person. It - May 21, 2013
- The US should abolish corporation tax and replace it with - May 21, 2013
- JAW thinks that oil drilling causes the OK tornado? - May 21, 2013
- Cheap energy is the US's best hope to bail itself out of - May 21, 2013
- Yeah, let's just pay everyone whatever they want. - May 21, 2013
- Well, they are called different things. - May 21, 2013
- Nope, I've seen his retirement plan statements. - May 21, 2013