It took 14 years to happen, but the sweaty, sold-out, packed-to-the-rafters crowd at the Refused concert Wednesday night would tell you it was worth the wait.
Playing the Warfield at the top of supercharged sets by the Bronx and the Hives, Refused took to its old noise with new moxy, setting the dedicated crowd into a frenzy with favorites like "Refused are Fucking Dead" and "Liberation Frequency." By the time the Swedish hardcore group got to "New Noise" the band had vaulted well beyond even the epic expectations put on them last night. Can they scream? Yes, yes they can.
Most Commented On
- In defense of being a d*ck - December 4, 2013
- Meth YES, Sewage disposal NO - December 4, 2013
- I see. Well, judging from the - December 4, 2013
- You can't eat art - December 4, 2013
- Because only tech workers - December 4, 2013
- You watch the 6 o'clock news? - December 4, 2013
- I never see lycra on a - December 4, 2013
- Is there a correlation between spending money - December 4, 2013
- P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N - December 4, 2013
- Yawn - December 4, 2013