Did Sonny Bono invent punk rock?
"I Got You, Babe" and "The Beat Goes On" are at root the most primitive songs of the era--just as neanderthal as "Wild Thing" or "Gloria" or "Louie Louie". The latter song is a three note bass lick--even Suicide wasn't that minimal (usually).
And these were enormous hits.
And he was high on dope when he skied into a tree and died. (And it's said he was murdered and the official story is a lie, a la Nancy Spungen) Top that, Johnny Thunders!
- odogwumalaika@gmail. com is the real spel caster - August 21, 2014
- Still going? - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014