A few naked sunbathers show up here on a periodic basis. "It's duney, but also so wide open in places that rangers can drive up and down and harass people," a regular visitor says. What little nudity occurs usually happens on weekdays or when there aren't many other people present. Use discretion and be prepared to suit up fast, in case a beach cop appears.
How to find it:
Just south of Rio del Mar, look for La Selva. Drive to Manresa State Beach (see next entry), then walk north along the sand.
Various dunes before and after homes overlooking the ocean.
Use with care; this is mostly a family beach.
Riptides; undertow; cold water; increased law enforcement; proximity of homes.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- I needed a spellcaster to bring back my ex!! Dr. Shaka did that! - April 23, 2014
- There's no profit in Extinction... - April 23, 2014
- thanks to Dr Udo for his remarkable spells - April 23, 2014
- Mr Herrera - the SFBG's business model is illegal!!! - April 23, 2014
- Hello am regina from the - April 23, 2014
- IBEW shill - April 23, 2014
- Not sure how the SF Tenants - April 23, 2014
- Testimony on how i got back my lover - April 23, 2014
- Testimony!!! on how i got my ex lover - April 23, 2014
- This suit is a non-issue because it only applies to units that - April 23, 2014