A few naked sunbathers show up here on a periodic basis. "It's duney, but also so wide open in places that rangers can drive up and down and harass people," a regular visitor says. What little nudity occurs usually happens on weekdays or when there aren't many other people present. Use discretion and be prepared to suit up fast, in case a beach cop appears.
How to find it:
Just south of Rio del Mar, look for La Selva. Drive to Manresa State Beach (see next entry), then walk north along the sand.
Various dunes before and after homes overlooking the ocean.
Use with care; this is mostly a family beach.
Riptides; undertow; cold water; increased law enforcement; proximity of homes.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Bestemor - May 24, 2013
- Agreed, Greg, but the systemic issue still remains. - May 24, 2013
- Nice Post - May 24, 2013
- " You are talking about 36 - May 24, 2013
- Ethnic China - May 24, 2013
- Geller is an unhinged loon. - May 24, 2013
- I see. Your tactic is to - May 24, 2013
- And do you agree that if a - May 24, 2013
- I guess we can count you - May 24, 2013
- The writing is on the wall (on the waterfront, that is) - May 24, 2013