A few naked sunbathers show up here on a periodic basis. "It's duney, but also so wide open in places that rangers can drive up and down and harass people," a regular visitor says. What little nudity occurs usually happens on weekdays or when there aren't many other people present. Use discretion and be prepared to suit up fast, in case a beach cop appears.
How to find it:
Just south of Rio del Mar, look for La Selva. Drive to Manresa State Beach (see next entry), then walk north along the sand.
Various dunes before and after homes overlooking the ocean.
Use with care; this is mostly a family beach.
Riptides; undertow; cold water; increased law enforcement; proximity of homes.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Hot sexy events: transman awardwinners and vibrator art - December 5, 2013
- Time to enforce the law - December 5, 2013
- I've noticed that bike lanes are sometimes poorly-lit and - December 4, 2013
- In defense of being a d*ck - December 4, 2013
- Meth YES, Sewage disposal NO - December 4, 2013
- I see. Well, judging from the - December 4, 2013
- You can't eat art - December 4, 2013
- Because only tech workers - December 4, 2013
- You watch the 6 o'clock news? - December 4, 2013
- I never see lycra on a - December 4, 2013