Just past the previous two beaches, there are two more water holes that are sometimes used for au naturel swimming. You may encounter a few visitors there or even have the sites all to yourself. Please let us know what happens!
How to find it:
Check for the beach around two miles west of Cache Creek Bridge, near mile marker 34.94 on Highway 20, just east of New Long Valley Road. Park and walk upstream to a tiny clothing-optional swimming hole that is hidden from the road.
A sandbar along the creek, just downstream from the point where the highway and stream run side by side.
Hardly anyone knows about this site, so it only gets a few visitors, even on weekends.
Directions could be improved; unknown legal status; occasional patrols by cops.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Assuming you get hired to do - March 8, 2014
- They might as well all be the - March 8, 2014
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014
- Unlike your cogent and - March 8, 2014
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014