Just past the previous two beaches, there are two more water holes that are sometimes used for au naturel swimming. You may encounter a few visitors there or even have the sites all to yourself. Please let us know what happens!
How to find it:
Check for the beach around two miles west of Cache Creek Bridge, near mile marker 34.94 on Highway 20, just east of New Long Valley Road. Park and walk upstream to a tiny clothing-optional swimming hole that is hidden from the road.
A sandbar along the creek, just downstream from the point where the highway and stream run side by side.
Hardly anyone knows about this site, so it only gets a few visitors, even on weekends.
Directions could be improved; unknown legal status; occasional patrols by cops.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- He is the Greatest - April 23, 2014
- As a Marin resident I want to see the impact of SF joining - April 23, 2014
- Sunday parking meters might - April 23, 2014
- San Francisco city management - April 23, 2014
- Another, “good look'n out” by - April 23, 2014
- Dead Weight Losses - April 23, 2014
- It's all about the city's - April 23, 2014
- How does it show? - April 23, 2014
- Where does he say that? And - April 23, 2014
- Sorry they hurt your feelings - April 23, 2014