Just past the previous two beaches, there are two more water holes that are sometimes used for au naturel swimming. You may encounter a few visitors there or even have the sites all to yourself. Please let us know what happens!
How to find it:
Check for the beach around two miles west of Cache Creek Bridge, near mile marker 34.94 on Highway 20, just east of New Long Valley Road. Park and walk upstream to a tiny clothing-optional swimming hole that is hidden from the road.
A sandbar along the creek, just downstream from the point where the highway and stream run side by side.
Hardly anyone knows about this site, so it only gets a few visitors, even on weekends.
Directions could be improved; unknown legal status; occasional patrols by cops.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Did you - July 24, 2014
- His clothes weren't more - July 24, 2014
- I don't know why you have it in for that dude but - July 24, 2014
- Yes, greatly superior analysis - July 24, 2014
- Ah, but Probal Young, - July 24, 2014
- SFBG doesn't want to be post-racial because - July 24, 2014
- 50 bucks says - July 24, 2014
- Don't you hate it when the workers at one office do not - July 24, 2014
- Yesterday I quoted here one of Emma's racist diatribes from her - July 24, 2014
- zfCgWrlMHe - July 24, 2014