Just past the previous two beaches, there are two more water holes that are sometimes used for au naturel swimming. You may encounter a few visitors there or even have the sites all to yourself. Please let us know what happens!
How to find it:
Check for the beach around two miles west of Cache Creek Bridge, near mile marker 34.94 on Highway 20, just east of New Long Valley Road. Park and walk upstream to a tiny clothing-optional swimming hole that is hidden from the road.
A sandbar along the creek, just downstream from the point where the highway and stream run side by side.
Hardly anyone knows about this site, so it only gets a few visitors, even on weekends.
Directions could be improved; unknown legal status; occasional patrols by cops.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- You can add Welch to that list. He bought a TIC. - July 30, 2014
- Wait a minute. Weren't you - July 30, 2014
- TnFbkbUNvf - July 30, 2014
- You described marcos as a "Green Party Leader" - July 30, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - July 30, 2014
- ZnqREtAeaeh - July 30, 2014
- I want the type of housing Marc Solomon has - July 30, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 30, 2014
- He would never help a homeless person - July 30, 2014
- What i know about you is that commenting on blogs is - July 30, 2014