Just past the previous two beaches, there are two more water holes that are sometimes used for au naturel swimming. You may encounter a few visitors there or even have the sites all to yourself. Please let us know what happens!
How to find it:
Check for the beach around two miles west of Cache Creek Bridge, near mile marker 34.94 on Highway 20, just east of New Long Valley Road. Park and walk upstream to a tiny clothing-optional swimming hole that is hidden from the road.
A sandbar along the creek, just downstream from the point where the highway and stream run side by side.
Hardly anyone knows about this site, so it only gets a few visitors, even on weekends.
Directions could be improved; unknown legal status; occasional patrols by cops.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- bFXQikfRhxCVH - July 31, 2014
- Work orders are in place due - July 31, 2014
- what if a sponsoring existed - July 31, 2014
- Having an admitted domestic - July 31, 2014
- Boxes in space - July 31, 2014
- Shameful Mailer - July 31, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 31, 2014
- But work orders are legitimate - July 31, 2014
- Nowhere in there do I see specific examples of new SF - July 31, 2014
- Projections - July 31, 2014