Just past the previous two beaches, there are two more water holes that are sometimes used for au naturel swimming. You may encounter a few visitors there or even have the sites all to yourself. Please let us know what happens!
How to find it:
Check for the beach around two miles west of Cache Creek Bridge, near mile marker 34.94 on Highway 20, just east of New Long Valley Road. Park and walk upstream to a tiny clothing-optional swimming hole that is hidden from the road.
A sandbar along the creek, just downstream from the point where the highway and stream run side by side.
Hardly anyone knows about this site, so it only gets a few visitors, even on weekends.
Directions could be improved; unknown legal status; occasional patrols by cops.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Not to mention free pensions and healthcare. - December 4, 2013
- Since I do not support conscription, it follows that my view is - December 4, 2013
- What other groups of people do you hate that much based on a - December 4, 2013
- Affordability issues were not mentioned in the article at all? - December 4, 2013
- The answer, dear friends, is to spend more money - December 4, 2013
- So your talk about - December 4, 2013
- “tech workers aren’t - December 4, 2013
- It's all you talk about. - December 4, 2013
- Wow, do you mean there are advantages to having money? - December 4, 2013
- No, again, that 50% figure is just for income tax. - December 4, 2013