You may find as many as several dozen nude or topless people at this beautiful cove. But more likely, you'll see far more suited sunbathers and swimmers than those who are naked. The beach is a little larger and has a better trail than its neighbor, College Cove South. Jogging, volleyball, and Frisbee are other common pursuits here.
How to find it:
See directions for South College Cove. Take the trail at the northern end of the parking area there and go down its steps to the sand.
Bigger than South College Cove. At low tide, you can walk from there along the sand around the big rock between the two coves. At high tide, access is mostly cut off by a rocky promontory.
About 75 percent of the folks who show up on the sand wear swimsuits.
Less nude use than at College Cove South; cold water; may be windy or foggy; raids by deputies in the past.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- material research - May 19, 2013
- Did you factor in this area of the equation - May 19, 2013
- So you exploit illegals while - May 19, 2013
- There is an easy solution to all of this - May 19, 2013
- Good To See You Are Coming Around - May 19, 2013
- If your assumption is all - May 19, 2013
- Wrong, Johnny. You can get US citizenship if you are - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynaciyxp - May 19, 2013
- I'll take that over arm sales any day. - May 19, 2013
- "Give Them a Job" - May 19, 2013