Located somewhat further from the bridge, Upper Cache is a little more "private" than nearby Lower Cache Creek Beach, which is downstream and described above.Tip: hike up the creek from Lower Cache for several minutes until you come upon some skinny-dippers.
Private property marked with "Do Not Trespass" signs.
How to find it:
Follow directions to Lower Cache Creek (see above), but walk a short distance upstream to the clothing-optional area. The beach usually draws fewer visitors than Lower Cache.
Usually has a little less sand than Lower Cache.
Nudity evaporates on weekends, but a few skinny-dippers visit on weekdays. If you come during the week, it's likely you'll be the only person present.
Not much weekend nude use; less sand than at Lower Cache; Do Not Trespass signs; visits by police.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- orxQilLDFpQXZQi - April 18, 2014
- SiNahcrXpxSp - April 18, 2014
- hituCLybiHRxQOzv - April 18, 2014
- vInzwTDNDBkIorxC - April 18, 2014
- Good to have the Guardian - April 18, 2014
- ewGqgRNDgnhDz - April 18, 2014
- I always get a laugh - April 18, 2014
- ikJqnIJbvyMdSeQLnpS - April 18, 2014
- Your trollish obsession with me is admirable in its tenacity. - April 18, 2014
- It is slowly happening as they move to Oakland or - April 18, 2014