Located somewhat further from the bridge, Upper Cache is a little more "private" than nearby Lower Cache Creek Beach, which is downstream and described above.Tip: hike up the creek from Lower Cache for several minutes until you come upon some skinny-dippers.
Private property marked with "Do Not Trespass" signs.
How to find it:
Follow directions to Lower Cache Creek (see above), but walk a short distance upstream to the clothing-optional area. The beach usually draws fewer visitors than Lower Cache.
Usually has a little less sand than Lower Cache.
Nudity evaporates on weekends, but a few skinny-dippers visit on weekdays. If you come during the week, it's likely you'll be the only person present.
Not much weekend nude use; less sand than at Lower Cache; Do Not Trespass signs; visits by police.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Xorauguynahfumg - June 18, 2013
- Do you even know what these words mean? - June 18, 2013
- Speak for yourself - June 18, 2013
- Lucretia is eternal - June 18, 2013
- JAW: Part II even better than Part I - June 18, 2013
- So, so, so much wrong here - June 18, 2013
- My thoughts exactly. What a - June 18, 2013
- I'll miss the Guardian, it - June 18, 2013
- Steve has job-retention worries - June 18, 2013
- No kidding - June 18, 2013