Located somewhat further from the bridge, Upper Cache is a little more "private" than nearby Lower Cache Creek Beach, which is downstream and described above.Tip: hike up the creek from Lower Cache for several minutes until you come upon some skinny-dippers.
Private property marked with "Do Not Trespass" signs.
How to find it:
Follow directions to Lower Cache Creek (see above), but walk a short distance upstream to the clothing-optional area. The beach usually draws fewer visitors than Lower Cache.
Usually has a little less sand than Lower Cache.
Nudity evaporates on weekends, but a few skinny-dippers visit on weekdays. If you come during the week, it's likely you'll be the only person present.
Not much weekend nude use; less sand than at Lower Cache; Do Not Trespass signs; visits by police.
Select an Area:
- Uber sued for denying drivers tips - August 21, 2014
- Very informative post! There - August 21, 2014
- SFUSD sticker shock: new art school to cost $240 million - August 21, 2014
- great spell caster that bring back my ex husband - August 21, 2014
- DzyZhnZdhXjTwFXyoD - August 21, 2014
- GHXrYngWdK - August 20, 2014
- THPyBgsRSP - August 20, 2014
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014