A small swimming hole that is occasionally used for nude or topless swimming or sunbathing on weekdays, Upper Long Valley draws suited visitors on weekends.It may be worth checking out when there's enough water in the creek and nobody else is present.
How to find it:
See the description for its downstream cousin, Lower Long Valley (above). To find this clothing-optional beach, walk a few sandy banks upstream from Lower Long Valley.
A sun-washed shoal next to a cool, invigorating creek that's visited by a few local residents and travelers.
Like Lower Long Valley, this site gets infrequent traffic.
Area subject to law enforcement; directions need improvement; unknown legal status.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- The Suburbanites (the lost tribe) - July 10, 2014
- Protect local power and control - July 10, 2014
- The Chronicle ran an article - July 10, 2014
- They probably got them from facebook - July 10, 2014
- How prophet Ogunjimi saved my marriage - July 10, 2014
- Time to just legalize recreational use - July 10, 2014
- Dude, recycling is collected at your home. - July 10, 2014
- What about the city's monopoly on almost everything it does - July 10, 2014
- Posting personal photos is very creepy - July 10, 2014
- GuestHope is a troll. Ignore him. - July 10, 2014