Are you tired of coastal fog? Then you might consider taking a quick road trip inland to some 10 clothing-optional swimming holes near the towns of Blue Lake and Willow Creek, where temperatures are often quite toasty. At least 10 clothing-optional swimming holes are located a few miles inland. Suggestion: bring drinking water and suntan lotion. Coming from the coast, the first place to enjoy nude swimming and sunbathing is this beach overlooking the Van Duzen River. On a weekday, you may be the only person present.
How to find it:
Take Highway 101 north to Highway 36. From Bridgeville, drive downstream to Goat Rock, then look for the nude beach on a ribbon of sand along the river.
Bring water shoes, old sneakers, or flip-flops to wear in the river so you won't get "rock burn" from the pebbles in the water.
A huge gathering would be 15 people. Most likely, there will be only a few people present.
Beware of rushing, sometimes hazardous water; rocks in the river; needs better directions.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- He broke his promise. Isn't - December 19, 2013
- 'Guest' run amock - December 19, 2013
- Didn't anyone notice that Lee - December 19, 2013
- I've already explained why a - December 19, 2013
- " I'm certainly not envious - December 19, 2013
- See? This is why you never - December 19, 2013
- Wow! You're really out there! - December 19, 2013
- You do realize that no one buys those arguments - December 19, 2013
- What Is The Approved "Free Thinker" Reading List? - December 19, 2013
- Leftist quoting a jesus? - December 19, 2013