- This Week
*This content is generated by the SFBG promotions and advertising departments.
04.16.13 - 9:17 am |
Unparalleled in the industry, Wag Hotels is the ultimate stay and play resort for dogs and cats. Designed from the ground up with pet care in mind, Wag Hotels aims to provide your best friend an elite experience during his or her stay while giving you the peace of mind knowing that your pet is safe, healthy and happy. They offer a variety of innovative services and amenities, including hotel-style boarding, All Day Play/ Dog Day Care, training, grooming, and spa services. Featuring open-air, loft-style facilities with fun play areas including a spacious rooftop with views of the bay, and peaceful private rooms for snoozing, Wag Hotels is open and providing care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Most Commented On
- Cynthia never asked me about my views - April 16, 2014
- Muni is not "in the hole" because we do not throw enough - April 16, 2014
- Why is it even a comparison: - April 16, 2014
- Exactly, SFBG, SEIU, the non-profits and the other leftist - April 16, 2014
- Greg has a number of handles and sock puppets that he uses - April 16, 2014
- That is the implied premise here - April 16, 2014
- Evidence? - April 16, 2014
- Ah, so you are suggesting a flat tax where all pay the same? - April 16, 2014
- The SFMTA Board is listening to the public - April 16, 2014
- Mayor Lee and the supervisors - April 16, 2014