I can't believe it -- Napa's long-anticipated 3-hour "Wine Rave" has been cancelled! I wrote so movingly about the anticipation here.
"We apologize for any inconvenience. Due to a scheduling conflict, COPIA’s May 13th Wine Rave has been postponed until further notice." These are words that broke my heart. What could the possible scheduling conflict be? Is Robert Goulet making a surprise Copia concert appearance? He's a raver, isn't he? Isn't he? This sucks.
Most Commented On
- Progressives are so certain that they are right 100% of the time - March 14, 2014
- Or people buy black market cigs in the same way that they buy - March 14, 2014
- Can someone please explain to - March 14, 2014
- People don't NEED a lot of - March 14, 2014
- ABC7's pedestrian safety coverage courts controversy - March 14, 2014
- Yep, he is just playing the race card - March 14, 2014
- I always shop at Colma and Serramonte anyway - March 14, 2014
- Government by zip code is discrimination - March 14, 2014
- BS - March 14, 2014
- Everyone knows to buy the ugliest home on the block so that - March 14, 2014