Pardon the slow post, but last week's Project Runway was kinda on the ho-hum side. (Of course, it's still the best reality show currently on the airwaves, so a ho-hum Runway is still better than the greatest-ever Rock Star: Supernova, if in fact a greatest-ever ep of that show ever existed. Sorry, can't get past the weirdly sculpted facial hair of one Dave Navarro.)
Anyway, the challenge was to design for a woman and her purse-dog ... Uli made a slinky dress for her human model, and her canine model was a pug, so it was a no-brainer that she'd win (though Alison's pair o' ensembles were pretty cute too). There are still so many contestants that the editors have no choice but to highlight the folks who'll have the top and bottom scores. Basically, if you don't get a lot of airtime prior to the runway show, you're IN.
Despite the puppy presence, special Guardian correspondent Max the dog -- who would fit in no one's handbag, and would certainly not appreciate it if you tried to shove him in one, anyway -- snoozed through most of the episode. Well, there's always this week -- the promos hinted at the BIGGEST CONTROVERSY IN RUNWAY HISTORY. Tim Gunn is gonna bring the hammer down! (Could it be due to a certain alleged rip-off artist?) In your face, last season's motherfucking walk-off!
Most Commented On
- oBaVKmYrxmf - March 9, 2014
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014
- Just Like You - March 8, 2014
- Wow Why Didn't I Think Of That???? - March 8, 2014
- That Is Sociopath Guest Steven - March 8, 2014
- Go Read Your History Book - March 8, 2014
- Have you ever considered - March 8, 2014