Bring your favorite pooch (even if he regularly snacks on your US Weekly -- dude, a tooth mark right through Jennifer Aniston's face!) to Dolores Park tomorrow for SF Dog's "Dog Days of August" event.
According to the event website, there'll be "dog arts and crafts" (presumably, made by humans with dog motifs, not actual arts and crafts made by dogs), a doggie fashion show (so Project Runway!), and a screening of Best in Show hosted by the canine-friendly San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation.
UPDATE! Pics from the event after the jump.
Most Commented On
- True, and Steven has maybe seven followers - April 16, 2014
- So he is a loser? - April 16, 2014
- so? - April 16, 2014
- Except people actually pay - April 16, 2014
- Nieto DID apply for a firearm - April 16, 2014
- Yes, this looks like a taking on the face of it. - April 16, 2014
- It would take me 24 hours to file an eviction notice - April 16, 2014
- He actually came third out of - April 16, 2014
- check and mate! - April 16, 2014
- Famous last words. Let's see - April 16, 2014