Day seven. Reason number 42, 895 why I love John Waters arrives midway through the hilarious This Filthy Life -- a concert film of his most recent one-man show -- when he hands down this bit of sage advice:
"If you go home with someone and they don't have any books ... don't fuck 'em!"
That's it for me from TIFF, folks. Back to San Francisco and, no doubt, more movie madness (but on a somewhat less hectic scale ... good thing, otherwise that coffee habit I mentioned earlier would probably escalate into something positively illegal). Now if I could just figure out how to spend up all these $2 coins ...
Most Commented On
- A tech company CEO is responsible - December 11, 2013
- Lilli, you claim to never engage in trollery and yet you have - December 11, 2013
- TRUST ... what TRUST when it is RIGGED and UNACCOUNTABLE ??? - December 11, 2013
- The Education/Liberalism connection - December 11, 2013
- If Steven had admitted he was duped and apologized for - December 11, 2013
- "by our rollercoaster - December 11, 2013
- That's half the problem, marcos. - December 11, 2013
- Can you point to any - December 11, 2013
- Fuck the "tech leaders," - December 11, 2013
- Correction - December 11, 2013