Will there be tape on their mojito glasses? Will everyone be "doin' the snarf"? It's the annual Macworld Blast this Tuesday "night" (8-11pm, duh) -- and I wasn't invited!
Promising "live entertainment" (The Klezmatics, mayhaps?), a chance to "mix and mingle with fellow Macworld attendees, speakers, and staff," and a grand location ("The Moscone Center, in the South Hall at the bottom of the escalator"), Macworld Blast is something I'm dying to infiltrate -- it's sold out at $40 a ticket.
So I figure I'll just hang out outside the Moscone and jump tipsy Macaddicts for their iPods (and maybe nifty new iPhones). That shit'll Ebay my way to Cancun, baby! I loves me some Macworld Expo ...
Most Commented On
- only a true believer - July 12, 2014
- GOOD! - July 12, 2014
- Was the graphic design on this done in 1995 - July 12, 2014
- A Link - July 12, 2014
- I know! Let's move them to that new complex at 16th and Mission! - July 12, 2014
- From the mouths of BART workers; cleaning the dreaded - July 12, 2014
- Bicycle Coalition - July 12, 2014
- Progressives and Development - July 12, 2014
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 12, 2014
- Absolutely true. Property - July 12, 2014