Will there be tape on their mojito glasses? Will everyone be "doin' the snarf"? It's the annual Macworld Blast this Tuesday "night" (8-11pm, duh) -- and I wasn't invited!
Promising "live entertainment" (The Klezmatics, mayhaps?), a chance to "mix and mingle with fellow Macworld attendees, speakers, and staff," and a grand location ("The Moscone Center, in the South Hall at the bottom of the escalator"), Macworld Blast is something I'm dying to infiltrate -- it's sold out at $40 a ticket.
So I figure I'll just hang out outside the Moscone and jump tipsy Macaddicts for their iPods (and maybe nifty new iPhones). That shit'll Ebay my way to Cancun, baby! I loves me some Macworld Expo ...
Most Commented On
- Would you prefer that the - June 19, 2013
- I think you'd settle for "the Guardian's FUTURE to be assured" - June 19, 2013
- mwuahhhhhhh - June 19, 2013
- Not reading comments is always an answer - June 19, 2013
- "Y'all own the field now and - June 19, 2013
- "one place where commenting - June 19, 2013
- Esther Rabinowitz - June 19, 2013
- It is not that the Guardian - June 19, 2013
- One and the same broad??? - June 19, 2013
- 'Anon'and 'Jucretia' are cowards, - June 19, 2013