Will there be tape on their mojito glasses? Will everyone be "doin' the snarf"? It's the annual Macworld Blast this Tuesday "night" (8-11pm, duh) -- and I wasn't invited!
Promising "live entertainment" (The Klezmatics, mayhaps?), a chance to "mix and mingle with fellow Macworld attendees, speakers, and staff," and a grand location ("The Moscone Center, in the South Hall at the bottom of the escalator"), Macworld Blast is something I'm dying to infiltrate -- it's sold out at $40 a ticket.
So I figure I'll just hang out outside the Moscone and jump tipsy Macaddicts for their iPods (and maybe nifty new iPhones). That shit'll Ebay my way to Cancun, baby! I loves me some Macworld Expo ...
Most Commented On
- So you can't provide a valid - December 20, 2013
- You are calling bullshit - December 20, 2013
- what happened to the golden rule? - December 20, 2013
- I agree - December 20, 2013
- Reading these comments - December 20, 2013
- They also broke a buses' windows - December 20, 2013
- Protests bring tech down to earth - December 20, 2013
- Random Acts of Unkindness - December 20, 2013
- Stupid protest - December 20, 2013
- Wrong - December 20, 2013