Oh no! NBC just announced that everybody's favorite warlock-drownin', killer bee-stingin', zombie-stranglin', gay-monkin' soap, Passions -- is cancelled!
Passionate no moooooore ....
While of course we were too busy to watch it on a regular basis, and it had grown tired recently, when it was in its prime we were positively glued: It stirred up primal memories of General Hospital during it's whole "ice island" 1979 phase. Camp with a scooper. The real scary thing is that Passions was cancelled so that the Today Show could expand to four frickin hours!. EEK.
Most Commented On
- Maybe every one should make - December 20, 2013
- Not with unions running crap - December 20, 2013
- Do Not Feed The Trolls - December 20, 2013
- Yeah, you always want to take - December 20, 2013
- So now the rent control - December 20, 2013
- The rent control addicts hate - December 20, 2013
- ELLIS ACT PROUDLY !!! San - December 20, 2013
- Nothing says "I'm a transplant" - December 20, 2013
- San Francisco is also a hub - December 20, 2013
- So you can't provide a valid - December 20, 2013