Who else freaked out when they saw international house god http://www.myspace.com/vegarecords "target="blank_">Lil Louie Vega of Masters at Work and his Elements of Life orchestra giving up the salsa music (his original score) with Cirque du Soleil for the goddammed SuperBowl pregame show? In a bear suit no less?
Well, I didn't -- see it that is. I was too busy polishing the floor at the EndUp -- where Mr. Vega will be entertaining us Sunday after next (2/18) at Super Soul Sundayz with David Harness. Real House Music has blown up officially at last? As my friend MR said about the whole thing: "Ms. Vega is now gonna sashay in and demand her damn green M&Ms" -- starpower!
Most Commented On
- I agree that government is corrupt and a big part of the problem - March 9, 2014
- Marcos and his point. - March 9, 2014
- No one needs to try and make progressives look bad - March 9, 2014
- I don't think SFBG has ever claimed to represent the majority - March 9, 2014
- Yep, population is what counts if the question is about - March 9, 2014
- You should ask that question if the Bay Guardian - March 9, 2014
- Think the poster meant - March 9, 2014
- I think Oakland's a little - March 9, 2014
- Reread the OP Greg. Her first - March 9, 2014
- Oakland is half the size of SF and so in theory could be - March 9, 2014