Who else freaked out when they saw international house god http://www.myspace.com/vegarecords "target="blank_">Lil Louie Vega of Masters at Work and his Elements of Life orchestra giving up the salsa music (his original score) with Cirque du Soleil for the goddammed SuperBowl pregame show? In a bear suit no less?
Well, I didn't -- see it that is. I was too busy polishing the floor at the EndUp -- where Mr. Vega will be entertaining us Sunday after next (2/18) at Super Soul Sundayz with David Harness. Real House Music has blown up officially at last? As my friend MR said about the whole thing: "Ms. Vega is now gonna sashay in and demand her damn green M&Ms" -- starpower!
Most Commented On
- From your own cite, GPD, the bottom 50% pay just 2% of all - December 4, 2013
- There are many more taxes than just income tax. - December 4, 2013
- the man that help me get my ex back to me - December 4, 2013
- Do Your Own Work - December 4, 2013
- Suspending Judgment - December 4, 2013
- Like all the other biggest genre's at one time - December 4, 2013
- Got kind of excited about - December 4, 2013
- Madonna was from Detroit as well. - December 4, 2013
- don't forget techno! - December 4, 2013
- Spinning, spinning, spinning. - December 4, 2013