Hard-partyin', hard-workin' Hamburger Eyes photo collective threw a grand opening party - on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, of all days (love those dudes!) - for their photo epicenter, 26 Lilac, off 24th and Mission, SF. The collective promise that a spot for pro color and B&W darkroom rentals, custom printing, digital production, and classes. Joe Pennant checked out the party and took these pics of the bash.
Dave Potes grins and wears it (a tie, that is).
If the walls could speak...
Is that you, Ray Potes?
Most Commented On
- Have you ever considered - March 8, 2014
- Making real-time surveillance - March 8, 2014
- Oh, the irony! - March 8, 2014
- I am the World's Smartest Leader and I am running for Mayor too - March 8, 2014
- Craft empire | SF Bay Guardian - March 8, 2014
- I'm sure the SFBG was just as - March 8, 2014
- So you've never been inspired - March 8, 2014
- I've hired a few dozen people in my time - March 8, 2014
- Yes, the moderate majority are a majority who agree.on - March 8, 2014
- Assuming you get hired to do - March 8, 2014