Hard-partyin', hard-workin' Hamburger Eyes photo collective threw a grand opening party - on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, of all days (love those dudes!) - for their photo epicenter, 26 Lilac, off 24th and Mission, SF. The collective promise that a spot for pro color and B&W darkroom rentals, custom printing, digital production, and classes. Joe Pennant checked out the party and took these pics of the bash.
Dave Potes grins and wears it (a tie, that is).
If the walls could speak...
Is that you, Ray Potes?
Most Commented On
- Palestinians are also Christian you know - May 23, 2013
- Love how we pay to have an - May 23, 2013
- Of course it does because - May 23, 2013
- Wrong, 8 Washington is public land - May 23, 2013
- How about an experiment? - May 23, 2013
- How can anyone take the - May 23, 2013
- Wrong, Guest, you do not understand the reality. - May 23, 2013
- Brick & Mortar is a great - May 23, 2013
- Yep, I predict that Wendell will be the shortest-lived SFBG - May 23, 2013
- He is referring - May 23, 2013