Hard-partyin', hard-workin' Hamburger Eyes photo collective threw a grand opening party - on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, of all days (love those dudes!) - for their photo epicenter, 26 Lilac, off 24th and Mission, SF. The collective promise that a spot for pro color and B&W darkroom rentals, custom printing, digital production, and classes. Joe Pennant checked out the party and took these pics of the bash.
Dave Potes grins and wears it (a tie, that is).
If the walls could speak...
Is that you, Ray Potes?
Most Commented On
- Simple Solution: Fire Phil Ginsburg - July 25, 2014
- Respect the will of San Francisco voters and Taxpayers - July 25, 2014
- Like your love of transit experts - July 25, 2014
- Follow the Money - July 25, 2014
- Chiu introduces legislation to regulate Airbnb and short-term - July 25, 2014
- CIVBkItdZd - July 25, 2014
- Gourmand or gourmet? - July 25, 2014
- Vote the bums out - July 25, 2014
- Why did you ask him about royalties? - July 25, 2014
- More racism from Greg - July 25, 2014