Wanna travel? Wanna get away? Why drive when you can fly, right? Wrong. There's tons of great travel opportunities right here in the Bay -- not all of them boutique-y in that precious Wine Country way or "Look at all these distressed and antiqued finds up here in Half Moon Bay" way. Not that there's anything wrong with that....
But lately -- and post-Spring breakly -- we're lovin' 71 Miles, a local travel site put together by former television travel commentator and late-night heartthrob John Vlahides -- who certainly seems to know a lot about the Bay's "hidden spots" ...
And why not? Who doesn't want to fondle the soft, white, nearby underbelly of the Bay in terms of restaurants, B&Bs, shops and other such getaway stuff? So forget about Puerto Vallarta -- we've got Truckee! Yes, Truckee. The "next Aspen." Really!
Most Commented On
- Which skin colors does Emma - July 23, 2014
- Cultural appropriation - July 23, 2014
- So your racism is entirely voluntary? - July 23, 2014
- Neologism - July 23, 2014
- OMG WHITE PEOPLE ARE SOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!! - July 23, 2014
- Demographics - July 23, 2014
- But you non-white, female - July 23, 2014
- this is interesting - July 23, 2014
- God help us, not Kokomo! - July 23, 2014
- Why do you ask? - July 23, 2014