It's been a huge week for the gay (and, as someone hopelessly embedded in the daily news cycle, I'm queerly grateful) -- Larry Craig's water-closeted restroom fumble, gay marriage in Iowa, briefly ....
Let's round it off on a pre-Labor Day musical high note, shall we? Ladies, gentlemen, and other --- a delightful mashup of Larry Craig's putative televised denials and Avenue Q's poignant gut-buster (addressed to a closeted Republican Craig doppelganger puppet -- prophesy!) "If You Were Gay."
Take it away, fellas .....
Most Commented On
- Autism Spectrum Disorder - December 9, 2013
- "It's a power thing for us - December 9, 2013
- CAREERS AND ED: Bend over, boardroom - December 9, 2013
- Am thanking Dr SHAVAI for helping me bring my lost husband bca - December 9, 2013
- So tired of people from - December 9, 2013
- Brilliant post! I certainly - December 9, 2013
- My husband dumped me 3 months - December 8, 2013
- voyage cambodge - December 8, 2013
- Medical admission 2013 - December 8, 2013
- How my ex husband came back within 48 hours - December 8, 2013