From the spam folder of the Senior Culture Editor:
Hello Marke! I am Dr. Ramapati Singhania! I went live with my web business just last month.
Cheers, darling, congrats.
Imagine a complexion so gorgeous that men and women were stopped in their tracks! Wouldn't that be great?
Even if I live on microwaved Orville Redenbacher popcorn from the AMCO station down the street? <Cough>.
Or picture yourself confident and dazzlingly sexy even in a pair of jeans. How would it change your life to feel beautiful everyday?
It would save me a lot of time posting for man-dates on Craigslist. I could totally upgrade from "Casual Encounters" to "Men Seeking Men"!
For centuries the glowing complexion and flawless texture of the Korean woman’s skin have symbolized the ultimate in beauty and sensuality. Would you like to unravel the mystery of their beautiful skin?
Wasn't that, like, the plot of Silence of the Lambs?
Here's the mystery: Well to put it simply the secret to the flawless Korean skin lies in their cosmetic formulations. Traditional Korean compositions that have been used for centuries. Visit my site and I will give you this $800 value for free!
And here I thought the secret to flawless Korean skin was rampant stereotyping. How naive! Thanks Dr. Singhania. Got anything in Vietnamese? I'm a little low ....
PS. I can't believe I'm blogging about spam. Bring back the heady days of Larry Craig! Oh wait, they may be back ....
Most Commented On
- Goes for the dumb ducks that - March 11, 2014
- He's fat - March 11, 2014
- Non-Workers of the world - March 11, 2014
- EarthFirst - March 11, 2014
- In my building, the new owner - March 11, 2014
- Does Michael have a mobility issue? - March 11, 2014
- 360 apartments - March 11, 2014
- We all have to lay down - March 11, 2014
- Equal application of the law? - March 11, 2014
- No, Michael is also concerned about the location of those - March 11, 2014