By Justin Juul
Deja Poo, San Francisco's first dookie-themed art show, is looking for new talent. The people who'll be throwing the event --in their living room!!!-- are sick and tired of dealing with bullshit and are actively enlisting the help of complete strangers. The show will feature poo-shaped snacks, shitty deejays, "mud" wrasslin', open-mic poo stories, and a bunch of other dumb shit. I'm only writing this because I don't have enough time to whip up a mini-mural of the final scene from 2 Girls One Cup. The idea is all yours if you want it, though. Just reply to this ad and get to work.
Saturday, Feb 2, 6pm - Midnight
The Art Alley Gallery
10 Heron ST.
Most Commented On
- Legendary San Francisco football pub - July 24, 2014
- It isn't just book stores. - July 24, 2014
- BDS has been an abject failure - July 24, 2014
- home Design - July 24, 2014
- Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are not citizens - July 24, 2014
- Your article shows you have a - July 24, 2014
- unique home designs - July 24, 2014
- Sounds good, Greg - July 24, 2014
- Egypt - July 24, 2014
- Farebox recovery - July 24, 2014