Sketchy: Osama street art modified. Photo by Kimberly Chun.
By Kimberly Chun
Recession schmecession - it's good to see SF's scrumbly crumbly anti-tradition of street art carrying on despite the big-wheel art-market smash-ups. Welcome to the first in a series of snaps. And thanks to Fecal Face honcho and former Guardian contributor/columnist John Trippe for the reminder of this unsung genius' work. I saw the altered example above not long before last year's November election (check the Animosity poster) and got way irked. Trippe spied the proper article, below, and posted it on www.fecalface.com/cellphotos/ the other day ...
Got milk: the real dealie? Courtesy of Fecal Face.
Most Commented On
- Bizzzzzzz.... - July 25, 2014
- Marcos is just pissed that - July 25, 2014
- You honestly believe that? - July 25, 2014
- PY, you're up early today! - July 25, 2014
- soccercomplex - July 25, 2014
- Say what? Maybe you should be - July 25, 2014
- The US government is morally bankrupt - July 25, 2014
- the heat in Walnut Creek - July 25, 2014
- Troll, why do you hate America? - July 25, 2014
- Hey, just because she is a Jewish "writer", it does not follow - July 25, 2014