Sketchy: Osama street art modified. Photo by Kimberly Chun.
By Kimberly Chun
Recession schmecession - it's good to see SF's scrumbly crumbly anti-tradition of street art carrying on despite the big-wheel art-market smash-ups. Welcome to the first in a series of snaps. And thanks to Fecal Face honcho and former Guardian contributor/columnist John Trippe for the reminder of this unsung genius' work. I saw the altered example above not long before last year's November election (check the Animosity poster) and got way irked. Trippe spied the proper article, below, and posted it on www.fecalface.com/cellphotos/ the other day ...
Got milk: the real dealie? Courtesy of Fecal Face.
Most Commented On
- QlqcTtZrpwYSONIYQLF - April 20, 2014
- SEMUueRdKsAVMzqo - April 20, 2014
- lnIFiwpjNT - April 20, 2014
- jGfaTIqiOHCWhJSH - April 20, 2014
- ZcjTtrvpXgy - April 20, 2014
- "Why'd you do it?" we ask Fake Google employee Max Bell Alper - April 20, 2014
- FUUGUmmPWixbEuLgP - April 20, 2014
- UUBIhhgKmabXBsaR - April 20, 2014
- This is my testimony about - April 20, 2014
- he is a great spell caster - April 20, 2014