By Caitlin Donohue
One more quirky animated show for FOX TV? Hey, at least it's something to keep you busy in between episodes of The Cleveland Show!
Some may see it as a big leap to go from working on street murals in San Francisco to designing a pilot for Fox, but for painter Sirron Norris, it all comes down to the cheese. “Making a living is important to me,” says the Bay Area artist. Norris has been keeping busy working on the creative design for “Bob’s Burgers,” an animated series that the network just ordered 13 episodes of, set to debut in early 2011 with a cast of comedians in the vocal roles.
In our recent interview for this week’s SFBG Scene magazine, Norris leveled with me about the process his team went through to make “Bob’s Burgers” a TV series that was appropriate for the network home of the country’s first cartoon family.
Most Commented On
- Skin In The Game - December 4, 2013
- My Point Is That You Are Full Of BS - December 4, 2013
- "Monetary monomania" - December 4, 2013
- You claim zero hatred and proceed - December 4, 2013
- Again, 50% of Americans pay just 2% of income taxes - December 4, 2013
- My point was that you were only considering one tax when - December 4, 2013
- I challenge you to cite any "hate" remark in this thread. - December 4, 2013
- Will any such developments be accompanied by a clear commitment - December 4, 2013
- Lots Of Big Words In Here Put On Your Big Boy Pants - December 4, 2013
- Ambrose, for every Van Gogh there were 9,999 failures who - December 4, 2013